- Board meetings are 7 p.m. the 1st Tuesday of each month at City Hall. Meetings take place in the Muncipal Courtroom and
are open to the public.
Area Chamber of Commerce meets the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chamber Building.
- Tishomingo County TRIAD meets at the Burnsville Community Center
every third Wednesday at 11 a.m.
of the Library" meetings are held monthly on the 2nd Monday night at 6:30
- City Hall Closed - Presidents' Day
- 22nd - Winter Car, Tractor &
Bike Show - 662-424-3343 or 662-424-0793 for more information
- 10th - 14th
- Spring Break for Tishomingo County School District
- Month-long - Amnesty
Program for old fines/failure to pay warrants. Call 662-427-9526 for more information.
- April 12th - Community Beautification
Day - Volunteers are welcome. Contact City Hall for more information.
- 26th - Memorial Day - City Hall Closed
- 14th- Burnsville Volunteer
Fire Department 8th Annual Poker Run
- 4th - Independence Day - City Hall closed for Holiday
- Burnsville Waterway Festival
2013 Waterway Festival Vendor Form
- 28th - 22nd Annual 5K Run / Burnsville
5K ENTRY FORM