- Board meetings are 7 p.m. the 1st Tuesday of each month at City Hall. Meetings take place in the Muncipal Courtroom and
are open to the public.
Area Chamber of Commerce meets the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chamber Building.
- Tishomingo County TRIAD meets at the Burnsville Community Center
every third Wednesday at 11 a.m.
of the Library" meetings are held monthly on the 2nd Monday night at 6:30
- City Hall Closed - Presidents' Day
- 22nd - Winter Car, Tractor &
Bike Show - 662-424-3343 or 662-424-0793 for more information
- 10th - 14th
- Spring Break for Tishomingo County School District
- Month-long - Amnesty
Program for old fines/failure to pay warrants. Call 662-427-9526 for more information.
- April 12th - Community Beautification
Day - Volunteers are welcome. Contact City Hall for more information.
- 26th - Memorial Day - City Hall Closed
- 4th - City Election - Mayor and Board of
- 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th -Burnsville Library Summer Reading Program
- 8th - Burnsville Class of 1983 - 30 year
reunion. For more information, call 662-740-0883.
- 8th - Burnsville Volunteer Fire Department 8th Annual Poker Run - click below for information.
2013 Poker Run Information
- 4th - Independence Day - City Hall closed for Holiday (4th and 5th)
- 5th - 7th
(8th if needed) Dixie Youth 9-10 District Tournament at Municipal Park
- 12th - Voter Registration
deadline to vote in upcoming city election
- 19th - Blood Drive at Burnsville Chamber of Commerce
- 24th - 5 p.m. -Deadline to submit qualifying papers for Board of Aldermen candidates
- 8th - First day of school for Burnsville and other Tishomingo County Schools
- Special Election to fill vacant seat on Board of Aldermen
- Run-Off Election to fill vacant seat on Board of Aldermen
- 28th - Burnsville Waterway
2013 Waterway Festival Vendor Form
- 28th - 22nd Annual 5K Run / Burnsville
5K ENTRY FORM
- 4 -5th - Trash and Treasures along the Tenn-Tomm (TTTT). 1-800-386-4373 for more
- 19th - Burnsville High School Reunion- "Anyone who attended BHS" - for more information, contact Gary Orick
662-660-6333, or Danny Burcham 601-917-8882.
- 26th - Burnsville Car Club MOTAA Fall Car Show - on the Chamber grounds
- 31st - 2013 Trunk or Treat
- 2nd - Town Christmas Parade- Call City Hall (662-427-9526)
for sign up information