- Board meetings are 7 p.m. the 1st Tuesday of each month at City Hall. Meetings take place in the Muncipal Courtroom and
are open to the public.
Area Chamber of Commerce meets the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chamber Building.
- "Friends of the Library" meetings
are held monthly on the 2nd Monday night at 6:30 p.m.
- City Hall Closed - Presidents' Day
- 22nd - Winter Car, Tractor &
Bike Show - 662-424-3343 or 662-424-0793 for more information
- 10th - 14th
- Spring Break for Tishomingo County School District
- Month-long - Amnesty
Program for old fines/failure to pay warrants. Call 662-427-9526 for more information.
- April 12th - Community Beautification
Day - Volunteers are welcome. Contact City Hall for more information.
- 1st - National Day of Prayer - 11:30 a.m. at City Hall - "One
Voice, United in Prayer"
- 3rd - Burnsville Library
Book/Yard Sale - begins at 10:00 a.m.
- 3rd - Opening
Day - Burnsville Municipal Park - Youth Baseball, Softball, and Tee Ball
- 7th - Burnsville Elementary School Blood Drive 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 26th - Memorial Day - City Hall Closed
- Craft Sale - Chamber of Commerce Building - Facebook "Burnsville Area Craft Sale" for info.
- 14th- Burnsville Volunteer
Fire Department 9th Annual Poker Run
- 27th - 29th -
Dixie Youth 12 and under District Tournament - Burnsville Municipal Park
- 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th - Summer fun at the Library - FIZZ - BOOM -READ! Adventures in science - For more information
- 4th - Independence Day - City Hall closed for Holiday
- 27th - Burnsville Waterway Festival
2014 WATERWAY FESTIVAL VENDOR FORM
- 27th - 23rd Annual 5K Run / Burnsville
- 4th - Trash and Treasures along the Tenn-Tomm (TTTT). 1-800-386-4373 for more information.
- 31st - 2014 Trunk or Treat
- 1st - Town Christmas Parade- Call City Hall
(662-427-9526) for sign up information